Running social media initiatives can be both rewarding and fun. But we all know that like any other communication channel, all successful social media initiatives start with a solid plan and an understanding of how to execute them once a plan is in place.
A proven framework can help brands of all shapes and sizes do just that – run social media initiatives that help achieve business objectives such as brand awareness, lead generation, customer support and community building. And the more programmatic this framework can be, the more scalable and manageable social media programs can become.
We’re stoked to kick off 2011 with something we’ve been working to compile for some time – the Spredfast Social Media Planning Guide.
The guide discusses the planning steps every brand should follow when embarking on social media programs, including best practices and step-by-step instructions to follow in both the planning and execution phases.
Wondering if the guide would help you? Here are the main takeaways from the 28-page whitepaper:
- How to set social media objectives and align them with your corporate goals,
- Establishing voices and personas behind your social media initiatives,
- Strategies for monitoring social media channels to listen to clients, prospects and industry competitors,
- Ways to identify content opportunities,
- Tips for scheduling and managing outbound social media content,
- How to best choose the social media tools right for you and the frequency requirements for each,
- The top metrics every social media practitioner should be benchmarking,
- How you should be tracking the progress of social media with data and analytics,
- And integrating social media with other systems and internal processes for maximum efficiency.
The Social Media Planning Guide is available for download and we hope you enjoy all the tips, best practices and how-to’s we’ve pulled together.
Happy new year!
- Previous post
- Next post