Spredfast was started when we realized there was an opportunity in the market for companies to be great at managing social media and engaging with their community. It was clear when we started in 2008 that managing social media across the Enterprise was chaotic and increasingly complex, and that there was no easy way for the Enterprise to manage all of their relevant social networks from a centralized location. Add the need to measure the impact of networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs and YouTube plus coordinating activity across multiple teams and locations.
We launched the Spredfast social media management system in 2010 to provide enterprise companies and agencies with a full solution to address these issues.
Today, we work with companies and agencies across the world to monitor, engage, coordinate and measure social media with one robust platform.
Spredfast Facts and Milestones:
- Founded in 2008 by Ken Cho and Scott McCaskill
- Headquartered in Austin, Texas
- Venture capital funding from Austin Ventures, InterWest Partners and OpenView Venture Partners
- Provider of SaaS-based social media management software to help companies with social media management and engagement
- More than 250 customers in 35 countries
- Serve customers in a wide range of industries including marketing and social media agencies, Nonprofit organizations, Retailers, Technology providers, Consumer Packaged Goods, Insurance Agencies, Media companies, and more
- Named one of the 5 Superior Social Media Management Systems by Mashable
- Named one of 22 Social Media Marketing Management Tools by TopRank Blog
- Highlighted in the Altimeter Group’s report A Strategy for Managing Social Media Proliferation
- Introduced Facebook Application Management functionality in 2012
- Governing member of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association – View
- Member of the Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer Program
Follow Spredfast Online: