Spredfast Momentum Continues with Acquisition of Social CRM Innovator Shoutlet
Company now boasts industry-leading social software platform and visionary team of experts serving over 1400 global brands
AUSTIN, TX- Aug 19, 2015 - Consumers today use social as their preferred channel for interacting with brands and media companies. With so many meaningful touch points happening every day, connecting what is learned on social with other customer data sources is essential for any company to truly understand what consumers and audiences like, want, and need. But today’s consumer is savvier about advertising and choosier about where they spend their time online. Companies need to know more, move faster, and deliver the content audiences want on social. This is a big challenge for any organization. The good news is, today social got smarter.
Spredfast, the leading Social Software platform, today announced it has acquired Shoutlet, an innovator in social data integration. The combination of Spredfast and Shoutlet creates a company with substantial resources to deliver powerful products in the fast-paced world of social. Additions to the Spredfast product portfolio include a sophisticated social campaign builder, enriched social CRM data, and expanded integrations that power deeper consumer insights. Spredfast was recently named a Leader and Shoutlet a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Social Relationship Platforms, Q2 2015 from Forrester Research. According to the report, “Spredfast strikes a strong balance between product and strategy," and "Shoutlet is the best all-rounder of [the Strong Performers]." This consolidation brings together two best-in-breed solutions, a huge win for the market. As part of the integration, Shoutlet’s Madison, Wisconsin headquarters and staff, which supports global customers like Best Buy, Four Seasons, and Lowe’s, will become Spredfast's newest development center.
“Spredfast’s proven leadership in the social software space makes it clear that they are absolutely the right company to leverage our technology and people. The combined company will provide customers with richer product options, lightening fast innovation, and access to the smartest minds in the industry,” said Aaron Everson, President and Co-Founder of Shoutlet. “We’re looking forward to bringing these two strong teams together.”
The continued promise from Spredfast:
- Social at our core: We’re going deep on social. Social media innovation moves at an incredibly fast pace. We know you can’t dabble in social and stay ahead. We will continue to lead the way in social innovation.
- The most powerful, open platform: We believe in the power of an open platform and the possibilities of connecting social data with all the other important data points about consumers and their preferences. Our breadth comes from full integration across best-of-breed marketing systems. That means the very best solution for each customer’s unique needs.
- Unmatched innovation: We’ve built the largest dedicated social software engineering team in the industry. By combining forces, we’ll be able to move even faster to build the smartest social software capabilities on the market.
- Strong social network partnerships: Our social network partnerships uniquely position us to anticipate where the market is going. This means our customers continually benefit from first-to-market products and functionality.
- Smarter social: We strive to make our customers smarter every day. This means greater access to social insights, better understanding of the customer journey, and an intuitive platform that allows them to worker smarter, not harder.
Customer success: Over 1400 brands, media companies and agencies now rely on our technology everyday. We recognize the opportunity to learn from those customers, to partner with them to solve problems and to ultimately produce a platform we own together.
“We constantly strive to add value for our customers. We believe the keys to delivering on that promise are rapid innovation and an open platform. Shoutlet’s innovative technology, impressive customer base, talented team, and open platform philosophy made this an easy decision,” said Rod Favaron. “This acquisition follows many major company milestones for Spredfast. In the last 18 months, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester SRP Wave, completed a successful merger with Mass Relevance, launched three new products, announced inaugural membership in partner programs with Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook, and seen unprecedented company growth. It’s an exciting time to be on this rocket ship.”
Spredfast gives marketers the solutions needed to manage their brand and connect with consumers in an increasingly social world. The Spredfast social marketing platform sifts through millions of pieces of social content per minute, so brands can participate in individual conversations or amplify relevant content across any digital screen. By empowering customers to engage in real-time, backed by comprehensive data, Spredfast creates more meaningful interactions between brands and consumers. Spredfast customers manage over one billion social connections across 84 countries and have the power to process 650 million pieces of social content per day in multiple languages. Over 600 customers, including all five major broadcast networks and fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2013 World’s Best Brands have partnered with Spredfast to create first-class social experiences.