Spredfast Triples Revenue and Customer Growth in 2014
2015 Promises Global Growth and Smart Social Solutions
Austin, TX – February 17, 2015 - Spredfast, the leading social software platform, today announced that in 2014, revenue and new customer growth tripled and employee headcount more than doubled. The announcement comes after a successful year that saw significant year-over-year increase in platform users, new and strategic partnerships formed, and marquee customer wins including Hyatt, Viacom, Brooks Brothers, General Mills and PNC Bank. The company is now managing more than 1 billion social connections and supporting 83 languages through its platform. In 2014, Spredfast helped manage social content for some of the world’s largest events, including the FIFA World Cup, the Super Bowl Halftime Show, The Emmy’s, The Oscars and SXSW. Widely recognized as a leader in social software, Spredfast also received an Emmy award in 2014 for innovation in integrating social with broadcast television.
“As demonstrated by both revenue and customer growth tripling in the last year, it’s clear that social has fast become a C-Suite and business priority across industries. These milestones underscore the key accomplishments of our innovative technology and teams, as well as the steps we are taking to continue our evolution as the most prominent social software platform,” said Rod Favaron, CEO of Spredfast. In 2015, Spredfast plans to further its global growth, forge new strategic partnerships and remain on the bleeding-edge of social software innovation.
Other important milestones for Spredfast were the development of cutting-edge new products that give marketers the ability to develop, share, manage and report on their content and to make smart decisions about how to engage with audiences. In addition, Spredfast partnered with the leading social networks and technologies to deliver an even greater user experience. These products and new partnerships include:
- The next generation of Conversations an industry-leading product that allows customers to simplify content planning and publishing, respond efficiently, and analyze performance at scale.
- Spark empowers brands and media companies to uncover more conversations, inspire content creation and engage with relevance in real-time.
- Intelligence gives marketers access to historical social data so they can develop smart strategies and report on campaign performance.
- The Spredfast Partner Program, comprised of more than 15 companies, is designed to give enterprise brands unfettered access to the industry’s best-of-breed tools and technologies. Our partners include: Actiance, Bazaarvoice, Bitly, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Google Analytics, Kenshoo, Klout, Opal, Salesforce, Symantec, Synthesio, Sysomos, Visible, Vizrt
- Spredfast was named a charter member of the Pinterest MarTech Developer Alpha program that enables Spredfast customers to access previously unavailable insights about performance, impact and community engagement on Pinterest.
- Spredfast was selected as one of Facebook’s Media Solutions partners because of the company’s expertise in integrating Facebook and Instagram content into customer experiences.
“It can be difficult for marketers to rise above the noise to engage the right audiences with relevant content. The Spredfast social software platform provides the critical resources needed to deliver smart social solutions all in a single platform,” continued Favaron. “We are committed to smart social. Our software platform enables users to surface better data, make more informed decisions, and drive engagement leading to lifelong brand enthusiasts. Our goal for 2015 is to further Spredfast’s global growth and development of innovative social software.”
Spredfast gives marketers the tools needed to manage their brand and connect with consumers in an increasingly social world. The Spredfast social software platform allows marketers to manage, integrate and amplify social content across any digital touch point in real-time. The solutions offer brands and media access to every piece of social data submitted in order to uncover conversations that matter. Spredfast customers manage over one billion social connections across 84 countries and have the power to process 650 million pieces of social content per day in multiple languages. Over 600 customers, including all five major broadcast networks and fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2014 World’s Best Brands have partnered with Spredfast to create first-class social experiences. For more information, visit www.spredfast.com.
Spredfast Media Contact:
Spredfast gives marketers the solutions needed to manage their brand and connect with consumers in an increasingly social world. The Spredfast social marketing platform sifts through millions of pieces of social content per minute, so brands can participate in individual conversations or amplify relevant content across any digital screen. By empowering customers to engage in real-time, backed by comprehensive data, Spredfast creates more meaningful interactions between brands and consumers. Spredfast customers manage over one billion social connections across 84 countries and have the power to process 650 million pieces of social content per day in multiple languages. Over 600 customers, including all five major broadcast networks and fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2013 World’s Best Brands have partnered with Spredfast to create first-class social experiences.