20 Questions with your Spredfast Trainers
Coming to Spredfast Summit? We can’t wait to see you! There will be plenty of opportunities to learn, network, and (of course) have fun. You’ll also have a chance to participate in in-depth product education with our expert team of Spredfast Trainers in an interactive, hands-on setting. While you’re packing your bags, peruse the list of available sessions and get to know your trainers.
Today we are previewing two training sessions focused on our Conversations platform. If you want to learn how to get the most out of the brand new Conversations Content Center or step up your reporting game with Conversations analytics, these sessions are for you!
Meet Ben Altman and Will Semons, your trainers for "Building out your Content Center"
1. Code Name: DJ Red Beans
2. What is your Training Philosophy: Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
3. Why you should attend our training session: Because the Content Center for Conversations is AWESOME! Because you’ve been looking for a way to make asset creation & management more efficient. Because you want to easily enable your team to access pre-approved messages to make publishing and moderation a breeze. Because you have a fondness for tall, bearded men. And did I mention how awesome the Content Center is?
4. In honor of keynote speaker, BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti, what is your favorite “How To” post from the social news site? It’d be irresponsible of me to allow you to continue walking around not knowing about this…How To Domesticate A Bison.
Will Semons II
1. Code Name: Willis
2. What is your Training Philosophy: There are 3 types of learners:
The ones that learn by seeing
The ones that learn by hearing
Those who have to pee on an electric fence to learn their lesson
3. Why you should attend our training session: Not only are we live and in person to give you a hands on training session, by answering all of your questions and guiding you further into the platform, but you will also benefit from rubbing elbows with other attendees. It’s all about networking and brand awareness. Everyone can learn from each other to better utilize Spredfast and all of its glory!
4. In honor of keynote speaker, BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti, what is your favorite “How To” post from the social news site? EASY! How To Make A BuzzFeed Quiz
Meet Dan Craig and Mia Iseman, your trainers for "Building Reports with Conversations Analytics"
1. Code Name: 007
2. What is your Training Philosophy: Teach me what I need to know today, be there for me when I need to know more tomorrow.
3. Why you should attend our training session: These aren’t ‘talk at you until you fall asleep’ sessions, these are peer-led, interactive, collaborative sessions, designed to get you excited about what you can take back to your team. It’s an awesome chance to share what you know and hear from your peers. That, and you get to laugh at an English dude’s accent. What more could you want?!
4. In honor of keynote speaker, BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti, what is your favorite “How To” post from the social news site? 24 Significant Others Who Know How To Keep Things Interesting – Because it’s the little surprises which cause delight and make a long term relationship fun and interesting. Plus, I really like pancakes.
1. Code Name: I. M. Manaise
2. What is your Training Philosophy: If you can teach someone else, you’ve learned it.
3. Why you should attend our training session: Data is incredibly valuable to all of us. Everyone knows that the numbers don’t lie, but sometimes they speak a foreign language. We’ll help you translate.
4. In honor of keynote speaker, BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti, what is your favorite “How To” post from the social news site? 23 Halloween Costume Ideas for the Pun Lover in You
Meet Oscar Aparicio, our training team lead
If you have questions about training while you are at Summit, connect with Oscar. He can point you in the right direction.
1. Code Name: Flaco (which means skinny in Spanish) is the only nickname that’s ever stuck. Many have tried, only my Dad has succeeded.
2. What is your Training Philosophy: Find the why, then try.
3. Why you should attend our training session: There’s no substitute for hands-on training and at Summit, you get a completely different kind of session than our standard webinar offerings.
4. In honor of keynote speaker, BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti, what is your favorite “How To” post from the social news site? Ok, I’m going to do two…
13 Simple Steps To Get You Through A Rough Day because it contains so much awesome. You’ve got: Perspective, Ryan Gosling, Puppies, N*Sync, and a hedgehog wearing a tiny hat. What more could you need!
18 Mac Hacks that Will Make You a MacBook Pro. Puns AND Productivity?! You can’t beat that.
Coming to Summit and want to register for a training session? Sign up here. Haven't registered to attend Summit yet? There's still time. Check back next week to meet your trainers for Summit training sessions focused on Spredfast Experiences.