Announcing the Next Evolution of the Mass Relevance Platform
We now live in a world in which technology is evolving at a pace faster than humans. Millions of social conversations are generated each day, and each piece of content holds a promise of transformation into a moment of meaning for brands and consumers alike. As savvy marketers begin to understand the importance of leveraging these real-time conversations, it is increasingly important to tap into tools that alter and accelerate the creative process for greater speed, authenticity, and control.
Today’s announcement of the new Mass Relevance Platform signals a major shift, making it easier than ever for marketers to identify trending content, create on-brand consumer experiences, and deploy real-time campaigns. Greater control for non-technical users and increased flexibility for creative and technical talent come together as a powerful platform for innovation, one that is now more open for our clients and partners to innovate new engaging experiences.
Now, after more than a year of deep listening and client research, we’re proud to announce the next evolution of the Mass Relevance Platform, a solution that makes it easier and faster than ever for brands to reach, engage, and inspire their audience.
Here’s a look at what’s in store:
- One-click experience deployment. Our Template Gallery with a new visualization builder makes it easy to find and publish beautiful, on-brand visual experiences in a matter of minutes.
- Decreased development time. With Spaces, we make it easy to embed code in a page once, and then swap social experiences on-the-fly without any additional IT resourcing.
- Identify real-time trends. Our newly-redesigned Discover section visually sifts through millions of social conversations so you can create meaningful social stories in a snap.
- Universally shared assets. The new Manage section lets you create folders to help track and organize images, streams, or any other shared assets.
- Reduced ramp time. We’ve created clean, minimal design and action-oriented menus that guide you to your destination with minimal training.
- Build your own experiences. We now offer an open platform, a new level of access that allows technical talent to build templates within the platform that can be used and reused by your organization.
Current clients will be rolled onto the new platform over the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for an email from us detailing that schedule. In the meantime, check out this 2-minute video announcing the new platform. In it, you’ll learn more about the thinking behind the Platform and see a few sneak previews of the new design.
Introducing the New Mass Relevance Platform