Austin City Limits 2012 Social Viewer Launches
The 2012 Austin City Limits Music Festival (ACL) is finally here!
From October 12th to the 14th over 70,000 people will descend on to Zilker Park, in the heart of Austin, to dance, sing, and party alongside over 140 bands and artists. This year's headliners include the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Neil Diamond, and The Black Keys. While this festival is sure to be the highlight of the year for many music fans we, at Mass Relevance, want to help you make the most of this year's festivities - no matter if you are in Austin or not. To do this, we launched the ACL Social Viewer.
Don't miss out on any of the action with the ACL Social Viewer
The ACL Social Viewer is the only resource you need to ensure that you don't miss out on the best that ACL has to offer. Need to find somewhere to park? Want to know who is about to go on stage? Interested in finding out about surprise performances? From the first performance to the ride home, the ACL Social Viewer encompasses all social conversations and excitement happening around the festival.
How to use the ACL Social Viewer
- Visit and bookmark the ACL Social Viewer on your smart phone.
- Tell everyone you know going to festival about the ACL Social Viewer.
- Follow the Tweet stream and the #ACL hashtag to see what people are saying about the event, the performances, and the artists.
- Explore the photo wall of images Tweeted by ACL attendees to see all the awesome moments fellow ACL attendees have captured.
- Check out the stats around the total Tweet count as well as the 5 most popular Tweets for each day of the festival.