The Newest Data to Drive your Social this Spring
2016 is off and running, and here at Spredfast our Research & Insights team has been hard at work putting together a collection of new studies to make our customers, partners, and the industry smarter about their social worlds.
We’re excited to announce the fourth installment of the Smart Social Report, the industry’s leading research report highlighting trends, tactics, and brands that are pushing the boundaries of social. In Volume One, we took a look at social care, Tumblr virality, Instagram effectiveness, and real-time marketing. In Volume Two, our team dove into the data behind messaging apps, the half-life of social content, why Reddit is a growing force for brands, and how the US and Europe stack up in social sophistication. In Volume Three, we looked at video, insights from the NFL, the planning landscape, and gender patterns in social.
In Volume Four, we take on a collection of topics that are top of mind for the social industry. We’ve been hard at work for the past few months working on the following studies, all free for you to download and explore:
- The State of Social (Top Brands and Trends in Social Business): A fresh look at the data and trend of 50 top social brands across 10 different industries and 8 social channels. Which industries are pushing the envelope? Which brands are catching up to the competition? The answers are here.
- Social Customer Care — “The Social Iceberg”: How much social content from brands is intended as 1:1 marketing, for an “audience of one”? The answer may surprise you.
- Dinner in America: A look at the top popular restaurant chains, by Instagram mentions, in each US state.
- Live Streaming - Going Live with Social: A look at the growth, capabilities, and best practices for each live streaming platform.
- Social Travel in Asia Pacific: A look at eighteen national airlines from the APAC region and their activity across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Weibo, WeChat, and Line.
The Smart Social Report Volume 4 is available to download, for free, now.
We’re excited to keep pushing the boundaries and striving to make social marketing smarter. As you dive into the data in Volume 4, do so knowing that we’re already hard at work on the next set of questions we’re hoping to answer. Stay tuned, and stay smart.