Social Experiences that Perform
As a Market Director for the West Coast, I work with all types of brands, across all verticals, in a very large market—the West Coast. You would think that the marketing themes and product needs across this region would be incomprehensibly diverse, but there are a few key themes that pop up again and again across major markets in my footprint, including LA, San Francisco, Portland, Denver, and Seattle.
One prevalent theme is the need for marketers to measure the business impact of social. In the past, we have written posts on how to achieve this via social care strategies and conversion rates, but today I’m going to focus on how to make co-created social visualizations drive performance via shoppable functionality within our curated social content product, Experiences.
- Blended Owned and Social content
- Easy-to-use drag & drop interface
- A gallery of Pages as starting points
- Ability to refresh pages from within the platform
You Asked, We Answered
Enter: Spredfast’s new Experiences Retail Modal. This new feature within Pages allows shoppers to browse and shop social and owned content simultaneously via a CTA button. Shoppable viz functionality includes:
- The ability for brands to convert sales from your Instagram page
- The ability for fans to shop through the link in your social profile
- The ability to create a social shopping Experience that can live anywhere—including in-store, on a phone, or on a Jumbotron outdoor display
One huge differentiator of our Shoppable visualizations is our diverse selection. There’s no need to limit yourself to one visualization, you can have a mosaic that encourages multiple interactions beyond browsing and shopping—including registrations, sign up forms, direct upload of video entries, in-store and event displays and more. Interested in hearing more about our shoppable visualizations? Contact Us for a demo.