Mass Relevance Launches New Platform Aimed at Doubling Speed to Deploy Real-Time Social Experiences
Austin, TX – January 28, 2014 – Mass Relevance, the technology leader in enabling social experiences, today announced the new Mass Relevance Platform, a first-class solution that allows brands, media and agencies to integrate authentic social content into engaging visual experiences with ease, speed and consistency like never before. For the first time, this new platform allows even marketers with no technical expertise to develop campaigns with stunning social content in real-time, while remaining powerful enough for developers to create completely unique experiences. The enhanced global platform will function as the ultimate destination for marketers to amplify their message, fuel content generation and increase customer engagement while maintaining brand integrity.
Based on three years of research, as well as client, agency and partner feedback, Mass Relevance identified a pressing need for marketers to quickly and efficiently customize integrated social experiences within campaigns as trends change and opportunities arise. By offering a single, user-friendly solution architected to ensure complete “in-house” ownership, marketers no longer need to rely on design and development teams to execute campaigns. With the upgraded platform, Mass Relevance clients can immediately analyze and produce relevant, engaging experiences fueled by content from every major social network including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Vine, Google+ and YouTube. The new Mass Relevance Platform not only allows marketers to effortlessly create interactive content, but very uniquely offers active solutions that encourage user participation and further amplification.
“Over the past three years, we’ve worked with over 350 clients, including all of the four major broadcast networks, as well as 25% of Interbrand’s 2013 World’s Best Brands,” said Sam Decker, CEO and Co-Founder of Mass Relevance. “Through our partnership with forward-thinking clients, we were able to uncover invaluable insights about what it takes for marketing teams to be successful today, and how we can best support them. We look at our new platform as a true collaboration between our clients and our team. We’re giving our clients and agency partners the freedom to deliver on their creative vision in an entirely new way.”
Several new features further distinguish the solution by empowering cross-functional teams to envision, execute and manage social experiences with ease and speed:
- Visualization Builder allows marketers to customize the theme and social content sources for each visualization. Action-oriented menus empower marketers to create stunning social experiences across any digital touch-point without the support of a developer.
- Builder Pro gives developers the power to create entirely new, custom templates within the platform. With Builder Pro access, the Mass Relevance open platform is flexible enough for developers to build custom social experiences that can be saved as templates for future use.
- Spaces is a new way to create and manage digital real-estate in the cloud, giving marketers autonomy to publish social experiences on any screen or web property without ongoing technical resources.
- Content Management capabilities allow teams to collaborate on developing experiences. Developers, marketers and designers can now organize and manage activities, and easily share assets with each other in a single location, enabling them to launch social campaigns faster.
- Discover arms clients with insights to build the most compelling and relevant social experiences. Users can explore social content before building and deploying social campaigns by easily adjusting to in-the-moment conversations, trends and influencers.
- Reporting dashboard provides clients with a snapshot of metrics that indicate how successfully content streams and social experiences are driving engagement, content generation and amplification.
“Top priority for FOX Sports is to create unique content for our audience,” said Greg Urbano, product manager at FOXSports.com. “On top of that, we know our brand sponsors don't want to just be the backdrop to digital experiences on FOXSports.com. With new templates in the Mass Relevance Platform, we can easily create and publish real-time social experiences that are compelling to site visitors and bring sponsors to the forefront in unprecedented ways."
“The Mass Relevance Platform has two unique differentiators that make it a powerful tool for any brand: unique access to the world's real-time social conversations, plus the ability to easily harness and amplify the most relevant content through our social experience,” said Sheri Nikishin, Director of Interactive Technology at MGM Resorts International.
About Mass Relevance
Mass Relevance helps brands, media and agencies get more from their social media efforts by building social experiences into their marketing strategy. More than 350 major brands, sports teams, publishers and broadcasters trust the Mass Relevance SaaS platform to create real-time consumer engagement by aggregating, filtering, and re-displaying content from any social network to any digital property. In the past three years, Mass Relevance has delivered more than 35 billion pieces of social content to multiple digital surfaces for world-class brands such as Pepsi, Campbell’s, GE, Target, Walgreens and Microsoft. Mass Relevance has also supported iconic events like the Super Bowl and Academy Awards, launches such as The Avengers and Madonna MDNA, and television phenomenons American Idol, X-Factor, 80 Plates and The Voice.
Spredfast gives marketers the solutions needed to manage their brand and connect with consumers in an increasingly social world. The Spredfast social marketing platform sifts through millions of pieces of social content per minute, so brands can participate in individual conversations or amplify relevant content across any digital screen. By empowering customers to engage in real-time, backed by comprehensive data, Spredfast creates more meaningful interactions between brands and consumers. Spredfast customers manage over one billion social connections across 84 countries and have the power to process 650 million pieces of social content per day in multiple languages. Over 600 customers, including all five major broadcast networks and fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2013 World’s Best Brands have partnered with Spredfast to create first-class social experiences.