The Spredfast Social Engagement Index Report
Have you ever asked how your corporate social programs stack up next to other companies? Spredfast has released the first full view of the state of corporate social programs in the industry's first Social Engagement Index Benchmark Report to define the current state of internal and external engagement across social brands. The report uncovers averages across social media programs across key areas of engagement, analyzing data from 154 corporate social programs by market research firm, Mindwave Research. Compare yourself to your peers by answering:
- How are social teams being organized and how are companies engaging internally to build social programs?
- How and where are companies spending their time engaging across social networks?
- Which social networks are being embraced and how efficient is each to drive audience engagement?
- What correlations exist between internal company engagement and external audience engagement?
- How does your company stack up against other corporate social programs?